Enjoy Pakore while on a Keto Diet. This recipe is perfect for those who crave for Pakore on a Gluten-free Diet, low- carb diet or a Keto Diet.
Recipe Servings: 2 Difficulty Level: Easy
- Oil for frying (coconut, grass-fed butter, ghee etc.)
- 1 1⁄4 cup Chickpea flour
- 1⁄4 cup Ketofy Coconut
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 1⁄2 tsp curry powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1⁄4 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 3 cups other chopped vegetables (broccoli, Cauliflower)
- 1⁄2 cup chopped coriander
How to make Keto Pakora
- In a large bowl, combine the flours, salt, spices, and baking powder.
- Add the water and stir to form a thick batter. Allow the batter to rest for 5 minutes or so, to soften the bean flour.
- Mix in the remaining ingredients with the prepared batter.
- Heat a frying pan on a medium flame. Put your choice of oil in the pan.
- Carefully scoop small amounts of batter into the preheated oil.
- Fry for a few minutes on each side, until the pakoras are golden brown. Transfer the cooked pakora to paper towels to cool slightly before serving with toppings or Ketofy Ketchup.